[Live as an exchange student of AFS] Part 2. Special Thanks Before the Departure

I personally want to say best thanks for everyone and crew that supposed for my program in joining AFS Youth Exchange an Study USA. I am nothing without you. For all experiences that I will never ever forget in entire of my live. For the trust that given for me to be the representative and ambassador of my nation. For all kind of supports that you have given. Tons of thanks I present to :

* Miss Kery Gooley as the President of AFS Intercultural Inc.

One White hall 2nd Floor New York, USA (The place that never be forgotten for us. From the place that everything were designed and planned )

*AFS USA

One White hall 2nd Floor New York, USA (The name that will be written in our mind for EVER)

*CIEE (Council on International Educational Exchange)

300 Fore Street Portland, Maine USA (Thanks for your trust and supports given, for your trust that will be held strongly by us)

*AFS Indonesia Inc with Bina Antar Budaya

(I will never reach this without you, thanks for the dedication. Thanks for the beliefs given to be a representative of Indonesia. Let us bring the flag to USA, then we will keep it high.)

*Chapter Semarang and its volunteers

(I will never begin the story If there aren’t you. You are the first who write this story in my destiny)

*My Host Family

Kent Armstrong

1014 Bettie Drive sterling, Colorado USA 80751

(Thanks for hosting)

* Sterling Senior High School, Colorado

407 West Broadway Sterling, CO 80751

ROCKIN’ you all guys :D

* Wilton – Lyndeboro Senior High, New Hampshire

(You are all awesoooooooooome dude! :D Thanks for inspiring me everytime)

* AFSers over the world

Ferhat Rodoplu : LETS GO FREAKIN CRAAAZY IN THE DC, duuuuddy lol.

Ayca Pinar Dogan : Let's do the plaaans, duude! haha.

Claire MacFarlane : Claire, so much thanks for telling me US.

Corey Drake : Hey bro, thank you for your so much help :)

Tizziana Durazzano : Hey Tizia, take care in Germany (I still forget to call you with only 1 "z" :p)

Johanna Schwerzler : You inspired me much

Damaris Blatt : Thank you for the sharing Damaris.

Margarita Nefyodova : You're such a great volunteer, meet you then in Russia :)

and all persons that can be mentioned one by one, you are all veeeery GREAT!

” We came as a stranger then we leave you as a friend :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "[Live as an exchange student of AFS] Part 2. Special Thanks Before the Departure"

  1. Gineng Sakti says:
    July 17, 2009 at 12:16 AM

    ahh. I am sorry Tiz. Again I call you with 2 "z" :p